Friday, March 6, 2009

MY RUN THROUGH LONDON

Last week I was in the UK on business. I managed to get some nice runs in through London. Here are photos I snapped during my run - used my Blackberry so image quality isn't the best:

On my way to Hyde Park:


Hyde Park:










After running out of Hyde Park, I get near the Australian War Memorial at Hyde Park Corner.





Memorial and one of my favorite running movies




Green Park


Buckingham Palace Gates




In addition to being good guards, they make good gin:


Taking a running break in front of Buckingham Palace:


Westminster Abbey:



Big Ben:


Parliment:



The Thames:


London Eye



2 comments:

Steve Ansell said...

Very cool. Hyde Park has to be one of my favorite urban parks to run in.

Peter Lubbers said...

Nice,
I am going again in May, so will check out some of those spots.