Tuesday, July 8, 2008

DEADHEAD STICKER ON A CADILLAC


Not exactly an endurance post, but found this thought provoking, or interesting at least.

Don Henley, who was one of the founding members of the Eagles, co-wrote and sang a song called The Boys of Summer. In it he has a great line: "Out on the road today I saw a Deadhead sticker on a Cadillac." It is a line about the changing times and a bit of hypocrisy.

Well, I was driving home yesterday and this shiny new black Porsche Boxster passed me.


I took a look at the personalized plate and had to snap a couple photos.

I don't think that is what Sid had in mind.

2 comments:

Bedrock said...

That's funny. That does seem to conflict with the "fascists regime" a bit. Good luck at Badwater. Enjoy the blog.

Matthew Patten said...

Good blog reading you got here.

Maybe this guy designs and builds Arches.

Did a little voice inside your head say "don't look back, you can never look back?"